Protect Your Legal Rights, Find Solutions
When a loved one passes away, probate difficulties, will contests and family conflicts can exacerbate an already difficult time. Sometimes these issues can be resolved within a family, and sometimes they require the help of a professional.
If you are named a beneficiary of an estate or a trust, you have certain rights by law. If you are concerned that your rights are not being honored in the administration of an estate, we can help you protect your interests and make sure you are treated fairly. At Godbey & Associates, our attorneys have been helping our clients resolve difficult estate situations for over 20 years.
Resolve Estate Issues With an Experienced Lawyer
Beneficiary disputes are often emotionally charged matters with long-term relational implications for families, so it is important to resolve them with the assistance of a highly experienced estate lawyer. At Godbey & Associates, we can provide advice and guidance if:
- You believe a family member's property or money disappeared, or that other improprieties may have occurred
- Assets that you were expecting to inherit were surprisingly given to someone else
- You are concerned about last-minute changes that were made to a will
- You are being left out of important communications about an estate
- You are concerned that an administrator or executor is not doing his or her job properly
- You are unclear about your rights as a beneficiary of an estate or trust
- You had power of attorney during a parent's lifetime, but you have been left out of the probate process
Cincinnati Distribution of Assets Attorneys | Ohio Rights of the Beneficiary Lawyers
The attorneys of Godbey & Associates can advise and represent you in all types of estate administration and probate matters involving the rights of beneficiaries. Contact us to consult a knowledgeable Ohio estate lawyer.